My friends were right. . . blogging is addicting. It's a great place to journal. I suppose I should print the blogs, too, so I don't lose them in cyber space someday with the wrong press of a button. . . I've been known to do such things. Our baby is the Joy of my life. Her name is Linnea Joy, and she's growing so fast. It makes me happy to see her milestones, but sad at the same time. She is 14 months, and not quite walking. I like that. She's not in a hurry to grow up and that's something her mother can appreciate. She is deciding whether or not she should continue to nurse. Some days she nurses, other days she doesn't. This is hard on Mama in more ways than one!! :o) She doesn't talk yet, but has those wonderful baby squeals, giggles, and today she learned to roar. Somehow, every baby I've had is the cutest baby that ever lived. . . that is until the next one comes along. They all get a chance to be the star of the show and the center of Mama's heart. Praise you, Lord, for giving me the gift of children, and today I thank you particularly for my darling Nea. Bless her as she grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment