Sunday, January 6, 2008


With winter comes home renovation. My dear husband is working currently on finishing our living room. He has been putting up trim, making a built in video cabinet, refinishing hardwood, etc. The finishing touch will be pictures of our family, done in sepia, and mounted behind the glass in an old 9 pane barn window. He has been playing around with the camera, and here is one of the cute pictures he took today. If only we'd taken the date stamp off. . . it kinda kills the old time appeal, don't you think? Anyway, this gives you an idea. And, if you haven't seen our children in awhile, here they are. . .

2 comments:

mamajill said...

wow!
your children are almost college students! crazy what a difference it makes when one doesnt see them once a month for a homeschool group. They have grown tremendously.
I bet you all have lots of fun family time .
thanx for sharing

Unknown said...

I love this picture!!!! Will you send it to me so I can print it?